Popular Posts

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hardknock: the Warmobbers, now available on Amazon Kindle!



Hello all, I recently completed my first novel and it is currently available for download on Amazon Kindle. Presently, members of Amazon's Kindle Unlimited can download it for free, and only $4.99 for everyone else. The e-book will work on any e-book reader such as Nook, Kubo, Sony and of course all of the Kindle readers.

This book represents almost a decade of work for me, as I wanted my first novel to be thoroughly researched, yet compelling for the reader. I feel as though this book hit those marks and succeeded as an engaging military-espionage thriller. Please click through this hyperlink to order Hardknock: the Warmobbers at your next convenience. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the unique story, exotic locales and action-packed scenes. You might even learn a thing or two along the journey.


 Here is the book's front cover and liner notes:





Here is an excerpt from the book:


No comments:

Post a Comment